Founder & CEO
Jeff is a radical diverger who lives for the “aha!” moments found in extreme use cases that inform and enhance the main user experience.
Working together since 2012, Jeff was Clark's student at Berkeley-Haas, then rose to a lecturer position in design thinking and applied innovation. As a co-founder of the Berkeley Innovation Group, he has led strategy work with Google, MURAL, Sonic Foundry, Recology, the Oakland A’s baseball team, and UC Health.
He has supported strategy implementation through facilitation with organizations such as GE Health, GE Digital, Kaiser Permanente, Abbott Labs, Dow Chemical, Nissan, and Paypal. He holds an MBA from UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the University of Maryland, College Park.
Jeff has given lectures to students from the following schools:
- Tohoku University (Japan)
- Sophia University (Japan)
- Korean Polytechnic Institute (South Korea)
- Monash University (Australia)
- Saudi Ministry of Education
- Nyenrode Business University (Netherlands)
- SKEMA Business School (France)
- Porto Business School (Portugal)
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Perelman School of Medicine at UPenn
- Emory School of Medicine
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- CU Anschutz Medical Campus
- UC Berkeley Haas School Of Business
- Berkeley Global